How to Pin Comments on Instagram: Comments on Instagram are a great way to engage with your followers and have a discussion about the photos you’ve shared. However, sometimes it can be hard to find the comment thread for a particular photo. In this article, we’ll show you how to pin comments on Instagram so that you can easily find them later.
When you want to share a comment on Instagram, you need to first open the app and find the comment you want to share. After you’ve found it, tap and hold on to it, then drag it to the pin button at the top of your screen. Once you’ve pinned the comment, people who have seen it will be able to see it in their feed and reply to it.
How to Pin Comments on Instagram
If you’re a frequent commenter on Instagram, you know that it can be tough to keep track of all the comments by scrolling down. If you’ve ever wanted to pin a comment for later, now’s your chance!
1. Open up Instagram and scroll down to the comment you want to pin.
2. Tap and hold on to the comment until it starts blinking.
3. Drag the comment to the top of your screen so that it’s highlighted.
4. Tap and hold on to the blue “pinned” icon in the bottom left corner of the comment, and then release it.
5. In the bottom right corner of your screen, you’ll see a “pin this comment” button. Tap it.
6. A new window will pop up with a “Pin Comment” button in it. Click it to pin the comment to your profile!
How to Unpin Comments on Instagram
If you want to unpin comments on Instagram, follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen.
3. Under “Profile Settings,” scroll down to “Comments.”
4. Select the comment you want to unpin and click on the three lines in the top right corner of the comment.
5. In the “Unpin Comments” box, type a reason for unpinning and click on “Unpin.”
Can you pin your own comments on Instagram?
If you’re like most Instagram users, you probably love seeing comments on your photos. But sometimes it can be difficult to find the comment you’re looking for. That’s where pinned comments come in handy!
Here’s how to pin your own comments on Instagram:
1. Open your Instagram account and click on the “Comment” button on a photo or video.
2. If the comment you’re looking for isn’t pinned, scroll down and click on the “Pin” button next to the first un-pinned comment.
3. Type in a pin code and press “Pin.”
4. The comment will now be pinned at the bottom of the comment section, so you can easily find it next time you visit that post.
Instagram also offers users the option to mass-delete comments.
To pin a comment, follow these steps:
1. Open the comment you’d like to pin.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the comment.
3. In the “Pin to post” dialog that appears, tap “Pin to post.”
4. The comment will now be pinned to your post.
How to Add Groups to Your Shortcut Bar on Facebook
How to Delete Comments on Instagram
Deleting comments on Instagram is a great way to keep your account clean and tidy. You can also use this feature to hide offensive or inappropriate comments from being seen by other users.
To delete a comment on Instagram, follow these steps:
1. Open the comment you want to delete.
2. On the bottom right corner of the comment, tap the three lines in a row that says ” Delete.”
3. Confirm that you want to delete the comment by tapping “Delete.”
4. The comment will be deleted from Instagram.
How to Hide Your Tagged Photos on Instagram
Take Control of Your Comments Section
If you’re like most Instagram users, then you probably just leave your comments section open all the time. But is that really what you want?
Maybe not. In this article, we’re going to show you how to take control of your comments section on Instagram so that you can make better decisions about what to say and who to say it to.
First, let’s take a look at some of the reasons why leaving your comments section open might not be the best idea.
More Useless Comments: If you leave your comments section open, then anyone can post whatever they want without any consequence. This can lead to a lot of useless comments, which will only clutter up your feed and waste your time.
Low Engagement: When people don’t feel like their opinion matters or when they don’t feel like their message is being heard, they’ll often stop commenting altogether. This means that the content in your comments section will also tend to be low- engagement, which is not good for your brand or for engagement overall on Instagram.
No Accountability: If you leave your comments section open, then it’s hard to hold people responsible for their actions. This means that they won’t be held accountable for spamming your comments or for making rude or offensive comments.
Now that you know some of the reasons why leaving your comments section open might not be the best idea, it’s time to learn how to take control of your comments section on Instagram.
How to Take Control of Your Comments Section on Instagram
There are a few different ways that you can take control of your comments section on Instagram.
Here are a few tips to get started:
1. Use a Comment moderation tool: One way to take control of your comments section is to use a comment moderation tool. These tools will help you filter out any inappropriate or spammy comments, which will help keep your feed clean and engaging. Some popular comment moderation tools include Hootsuite and Disqus.
2. Use a Comment Responsible Tool: Another way to take control of your comments section is to use a comment responsible tool. These tools will help you identify who is leaving bad or unfriendly comments, and then you can block them from commenting in the future. Some popular comment responsible tools include CircleCI and Heroku.
3. Setup an automated commenting system: If you want to go even further than just using a comment moderation tool or a comment responsible tool, you can set up an automated commenting system. This will help you manage your commenting process more effectively, and it will also help to keep your feed clean and engaging. Some popular automated commenting systems include Hootsuite’s Comment Manager and Disqus’s CommentBot.