Facebook has always been a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, but with so many posts being made every day, it can be tough to keep up. If you’re looking for a way to see more of your friend’s posts on Facebook, then you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll show you how to use Facebook’s Graph API to see all the posts made by a specific friend on Facebook.
Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it can be frustrating trying to see posts from your friends on social media sites. In this article, we’ll show you how to see more posts from your friends on Facebook.
How to See More Friend’s Posts on Facebook
Open your Facebook profile
1. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
2. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Posts.”
3. On the Posts screen, scroll to the bottom and click on the “Friends” link. (If you don’t have any friends listed, you can add them by clicking on the “Add Friends” link at the top of the page.)
4. If you have more than one account on Facebook, select your primary account from the drop-down menu beside “Account Type.”
5. On the Friends screen, scroll through your list of friends and look for posts that interest you. Click on a post to view it in full.
6. You can also click on a friend’s name to view their posts in your Facebook stream, or tap on a post to share it with your friends.
Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your Facebook screen
1. Click on “Posts”
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of your Facebook screen
3. On the left side of the screen, click on “Friends.”
If you have not added any friends recently, or if they are not listed in the Posts section, you will need to add them before you can see their posts. You can add friends by clicking on the arrow next to their name and then selecting “Add Friend.” If you have added friends recently and would like to see their posts without adding them again, click on the three lines in the top left corner of your Facebook screen and then select “People You May Know.”
Select “Settings and privacy”
Click on the “Posts” link at the top of your Facebook page.
Scroll down to see your posts by a friend. If you don’t see a post from a friend, they may not have updated their privacy settings to share on Facebook publicly.
In “Settings and privacy,” click on the “Posts” tab. Under “Posts from friends,” make sure that the box next to “Posts from friends you follow” is checked.
How to Fix It When Facebook Videos Aren’t Playing
Locate “General” and select it
On the left side of the screen, select “Posts.”
Select the friend you want to view posts from.
On the right side of the screen, under “Status,” select “All Posts.”
You will now be able to see posts from this friend on all your Facebook pages.
What to Do When Facebook Isn’t Sending Security Codes
Scroll down to “Privacy Settings for Pages”
When you’re on Facebook, you can see posts from your friends in a few different ways. You can see all of their posts in one place at the top of your home page, or you can see a list of their latest posts by clicking on the “Posts” button on the right side of your profile.
You can also see posts from people you follow by clicking on the “Following” button on their profiles, and you can see posts from people who are friends with people you’re following by clicking on the “Friends of Friends” button.
If you’d like to keep all of your posts private, you can set up a privacy setting for each page that you create on Facebook. To do this, go to your page’s settings and click on “Privacy.
There, you’ll be able to select which types of posts you want to see from your friends and followers. You can also choose to disable comments on your pages if you don’t want other people to be able to leave feedback.
You can change your privacy settings at any time by going back to Privacy settings for Pages and clicking on the “Edit” link next to any of the options.
Check the box “Show my posts on my Timeline even if they’re not friends of mine” and click Save Changes
If you want to see posts from friends that are not on your Facebook Friends list, click the link at the top of any post and select See Friends.
If you click on the link in this post, you can see all of my posts, even if they’re not friends of mine. This is a great way to see what people are talking about and to connect with people who share your interests.
Click on the three lines
next to “Facebook” on the left-hand column of your blog.
1. In the Posts section, click on the Friends button.
2. Clicking on the Friends button will show all of your friend’s posts in chronological order, as well as the posts of people you are friends with but don’t follow.
3. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find a specific post or friend.
Can you see all of your friend’s posts in chronological order by clicking on the “Friends” button in the Posts section? You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find a specific post or friend.