Facebook has a ton of features, but one of the most confusing is the Activity Log. If you’ve ever tried to delete an old post or comment, you know that it’s not always easy – you have to go through multiple screens and click different buttons. This tutorial will show you how to delete your Activity Log on Facebook in just a few simple steps.
If you use Facebook, then you’re likely familiar with the activity log – a list of all the things you’ve done on the site, including posts, comments, and likes. But have you ever wondered what happens to that activity log once you delete it? Here’s how to delete your activity log on Facebook.
How to Delete Your Activity Log on Facebook
If you’re like most people, you probably use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, share photos and videos, and stay up-to-date on the latest news. However, there are times when you might want to delete your activity log – for example, if you accidentally posted something that was embarrassing or if you no longer want to be associated with a particular post or page.
Here’s how to delete your activity log on Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. On the main screen, click on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen to open the Settings menu.
3. Under “Account settings,” click on “Activity logs.”
4. In the “Activity logs” window, select the date range that you want to view your posts and pages. If you don’t select a date range, all of your posts and pages will be displayed.
5. To delete a post or page from your activity log, simply click on it and then click on the “Delete” button.
6. If you want to keep a post or page in your activity log, but you no longer want Facebook to show it to people who are not friends or family, then you can choose to “Hide from the public.” To do this, simply click on the “Hide from public” button next to the post or page’s name.
7. Click on the “Close” button to close the “Activity logs” window.
If you want to delete your activity log on Facebook, you first need to log in.
Once you are logged in, click on the downward-pointing arrow in the top right corner of the main screen.
On the next screen, under “Account Settings,” click on “Activity Log.”
On the Activity Log screen, click on “Delete Activity Log.”
Facebook will ask you to confirm that you want to delete your activity log. Click on “Yes” to confirm.
Select Your Profile Picture
If you’re looking to delete your activity log on Facebook, there are a few different ways to go about it. The first option is to open up the Activity Log on Facebook and select the three lines in the top left corner. Then, click the “Delete” link next to the relevant activity.
If you’d rather not view your Activity Log on Facebook in the first place, you can also delete it by visiting your Profile page and selecting the three lines in the top left corner. Once there, click on the “Delete” button next to your activity log.
whichever way you choose, be sure to take care of any personal info that you may have included in your activity log – it’s never a good idea to leave your personal data vulnerable online!
Got a question about Facebook? Let us know in the comments below!
How to See More Friend’s Posts on Facebook
Click the Edit Profile Button
You will see the Activity Log on Facebook.
1. Under the Edit Profile Button, click on the Activity Log Tab.
2. Select the activity you would like to delete from your activity log.
3. Click on the Delete button next to the activity you would like to delete.
How to Add Groups to Your Shortcut Bar on Facebook
On the Activity Log Page, Click the Delete Activity Logs Button
1. On the Delete Activity Logs Page, Select All Activity Logs and Click the Delete button
2. On the Confirm Deletion Page, Click the Delete Activity Logs Button Again
3. On the Error Report Page, If There Are Any Errors Remaining, Click the Report Errors Button and Describe The Problem
If you want to delete your activity log on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, you’ll need to click on the “Delete Activity Logs” button on the Activity Log page. This will take you to a page where you can select all of your activity logs. Once you’ve selected them all, click the “Delete” button.
On the confirmation page, make sure that you click the “Delete Activity Logs” button again in order to actually delete them. If there are any errors remaining on this page, please report them by clicking on the “Report Errors” button and describing the problem.
Confirm Your Action
On the left side of this page, you’ll see an option called Delete Your Activity Log. If you’d like to delete all of your posts and activity logs at once, select this option and click on the blue button next to it.
Otherwise, select a specific date range to review and delete posts and activity logs within that time period. Finally, confirm your decision by clicking on the blue button below.
If you’re looking to delete your Facebook activity log, you’ll first need to confirm that you want to delete the logs.
Once you’ve confirmed that you want to delete your logs, follow these steps:
1. Open Facebook and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen.
3. On the left side of the screen, click on Settings.
4. Under General, click on Activity Logs.
5. On the Activity Logs page, click on the three lines in the top right corner of your screen to open the settings for deleting your logs.
6. Confirm that you want to delete your logs by clicking on Delete Activity Logs.