One of the coolest things about Facebook is that you can share your life with friends in a way that feels like a conversation. One way to add an extra layer of interactivity to your stories is by adding music. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it without any programming or special skills.
If you’re like most Facebook users, you probably post stories about your day-to-day activities and share photos of your loved ones. But what about when you want to add music to your story? If you’re using a mobile device, there’s a good chance that you can’t add music because you don’t have an app installed. But if you’re using a computer, there are a few different ways to get music into your Facebook story.
How to Add Music to a Facebook Story
Facebook Stories are a new feature that allows you to share short, episodic updates with your friends. You can create a story and post several updates as part of a single story. Stories are limited to 160 characters, so they’re perfect for quick comments or quick thoughts. You can also share stories with your friends on Facebook Messenger and Instagram.
Adding music to your Facebook Story is a great way to add some fun and excitement to your updates. You can use any music that you want, but there are a few things to keep in mind when adding music to your story:
-Music should be short and punchy – if it’s too long or if it gets boring, people might start skipping over your update.
-Make sure the music you choose is appropriate for the content of your update – some songs might be better for funny updates, while others might be better for serious updates.
-If you plan on using music in multiple updates, make sure to save the song files together so you can easily pick them up again later.
What is music on Facebook?
Adding music to your Facebook stories is a great way to add some life to your posts and make them more interactive. You can use any music you want, as long as it’s licensed for use on Facebook. Just go to the Music section of your account and search for the song or album you want to use. Once you find it, click on the album or song name to get more information about it, including licensing and copyright information. If you’re using a public music library, like Spotify or Apple Music, you can just search for the song or album there and add it to your post without having to license it yourself.
How to Add Music to a Facebook Story
Adding music to your Facebook stories can really make them come to life. Whether you’re trying to create a more emotive or entertaining experience, adding music can help.
Here are a few tips on how to do it:
1. Choose the right music. Facebook has a wide range of music options, so you can find something that fits the tone of your story perfectly. If you’re trying to evoke a particular feeling, go with something that reflects that. For example, if you’re writing about a happy moment, use upbeat music. If you want to create an eerie or suspenseful atmosphere, choose slower tracks.
2. Choose the right track. Once you have chosen the music, it’s time to find the right track for your story. There are a lot of free and premium tracks available online, so you can find what you need very easily. Just be sure to choose tracks that will fit with the mood you’re trying to create – slow tracks for suspenseful stories, upbeat tracks for happy moments, etc.
3. Share the link. Finally, share the link to your story with the song attached so people can listen while they read. You can also include a link to the track you used if you want people to buy it or download it.
Once you’ve added music to your Facebook story, be sure to share how it turned out with the community!
Tips for Adding Music to Your Facebook Story
Adding music to your Facebook Stories can help to add an extra layer of emotion and excitement to your posts. Here are some tips for adding music to your Facebook Stories:
-First, make sure that the music you want to use is available in your Facebook profile’s media library. You can find this library by going to Facebook’s main page, clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen, and selecting “Your Profile.” From here, you can access all of your profile’s media files.
-Once you’ve selected the music you want to use, click on “Add Media.” This will open up a new window where you can add the music file to your story.
-Next, locate the story that you want to include the music in, and click on “Play Story.” The music will begin playing automatically as soon as you hit publish.
Don’t Miss …
-If you want to stop the music from playing after it’s been added to your story, simply click on “Stop” next to the “Play Story” button.
How to Add Custom Music to Facebook Story Online
Adding custom music to your Facebook stories can add a really cool and personal touch to your posts. Whether you’re wanting to add some ambiance to a party or just want to show off your musical taste, there are plenty of ways to do it.
Here are four methods for adding music to your Facebook stories:
1. Use Spotify: If you have an account with Spotify, you can easily add music to your Facebook stories by downloading the app and searching for tracks that match what you want to use. Simply drag and drop the track into your story, or use Spotify’s built-in editor to make changes before posting.
2. Use SoundCloud: SoundCloud is another great option for adding custom music to your Facebook stories. You can find tracks from various genres and eras, and post them as-is without having to worry about editing or adding tags. Just search for the track you want and post it directly in your story!
3. Add Music Via YouTube: If you don’t have access to Spotify or SoundCloud, you can still add music to your Facebook stories by using YouTube. Just search for the song you want and paste it into a video description or upload it directly onto YouTube. Once uploaded, you can add tags, and comments, and share it on Facebook as you would any other video.
4. Use a Music Streaming App: If you have an Android or iOS device, you can also use a music streaming app to add custom music to your Facebook stories. Just search for the track you want and add it to your playlist. You can then post the song and tag friends in the description, or share the link directly on Facebook.
How to add music to a Facebook story from the app’s in-built audio library?
Adding music to your Facebook stories can add an extra layer of emotion to your posts. The app’s in-built audio library has a wide range of music genres and styles, so you can find the perfect track for your post.
Here’s how to add music to a Facebook story:
1. Open the Facebook app and sign in.
2. In the left column, select Stories.
3. In the right column, select the story you want to edit.
4. On the bottom toolbar, click on the three lines icon next to Audio.
5. Select Add Audio from the menu that appears.
6. In the Add Audio window, select an audio file from your computer or phone. You can also add a link to an audio file that you’ve downloaded from the web.
7. Click on Upload and then OK to save your changes.
How to add your own background music and VO to your Facebook Story?
Adding your own background music or VO to your Facebook Stories can give them that extra bit of personality that you may be looking for.
Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
1. Open up the Music app on your phone and search for the song or audio clip you want to use. Once you find it, tap on it to open up the preview screen and make sure that the volume is turned all the way up.
2. Next, go to your Facebook story and click on the bottom right corner of the screen where it says “Edit Story”. From here, you can select which of your friends should see the story and choose whether or not you want them to hear the audio track that you’ve added.
3. If you want people to be able to leave comments on your story, then you need to add a SoundCloud account as well as a Facebook account. After logging in, click on the “Audio” tab and then choose “Add Audio” from the pop-up menu. You can then paste in the link to your music file and hit “Upload”.
4. Finally, make sure to add a caption to your story that tells people what the audio track is all about. This will help people who are listening to it on their own time find it more easily.